Perform multiple license and attribute assignments across any number of users
- ManageX™‘s batch automation provisioning engine enables your team to push bulk updates to any number of end users, across multiple SaaS workloads, in a few simple mouse clicks.
- Easily update any number of users licenses, assignments, and attributes for any SaaS workload
- Apply bulk updates for SaaS and IaaS configurations and policies across any number of tenants with simple mouse clicks
- Eliminate the need for IT Administrators to have deep PowerShell or Scripting knowledge to drive automation through ManageX™‘s SuperClick™ functionality
Easily manage users, devices and VMs across all SaaS and IaaS services to drive Service Automation
- Streamlines daily SaaS and IaaS administration tasks through a highly intuitive and easy to use interface.
- Simplify the complexity of managing multiple SaaS and IaaS services across multiple tenants, each with varying configurations and requirements, through the ManageX platform.
- Consolidate the various administration portals and daily management tasks for all SaaS and IaaS services into a single management platform.
Enable low level support staff to be highly efficient with little to no knowledge of the SaaS and IaaS admin portals through the ManageX Platform.
Manage multiple SaaS applications, VMs and devices from one place with powerful access controls
- Delegate Administrator access to one or many SaaS and IaaS services and functions based on role and scope of support.
- Apply restrictions on Password Reset, Azure VM Management, SharePoint site access management, Teams administration, and more with simple mouse clicks.
- Promote the use of a “least privilege” access model by consistently enforcing function and workload rights across all SaaS and IaaS services.