Perform bulk license and attribute assignments across any number of users
- ManageX™‘s batch automation provisioning engine enables your team to push bulk updates to any number of end users, across the entire M365 and Microsoft Cloud stack, in a few simple mouse clicks.
- Easily update any number of users’ licenses, assignments, and attributes for all Microsoft Cloud workloads
- Apply bulk updates for M365 and Intune configurations and policies across any number of tenants with simple mouse clicks
- Eliminate the need for IT Administrators to have deep PowerShell or Scripting knowledge to drive automation through ManageX™‘s SuperClick™ functionality
Easily manage users, devices and VMs across all M365 and Azure workloads to drive Service Automation
- Streamlines daily M365 and Microsoft Cloud administration tasks through a highly intuitive and easy to use interface.
- Simplify the complexity of managing multiple M365 and Microsoft Cloud services across multiple tenants, each with varying configurations and requirements, through the ManageX platform.
- Consolidate the various administration portals and daily management tasks for all M365 and Microsoft Cloud services into a single management platform.
- Enable low level support staff to be highly efficient with little to no knowledge of the M365 and Microsoft Cloud admin portals through the ManageX Platform.
Manage multiple M365 applications, Azure VMs and Intune devices from one place with powerful access controls
- Delegate Administrator access to one or many M365 and Microsoft Cloud services and functions based on role and scope of support.
- Apply restrictions on Password Reset, Azure VM Management, SharePoint site access management, Teams administration, and more with simple mouse clicks.
- Promote the use of a “least privilege” access model by consistently enforcing function and workload rights across all M365 and Microsoft Cloud services.