Achieve true Multitenant Management for all your SaaS and IaaS deployments
- Manage any number of SaaS and IaaS tenants from an intuitive “Single Pane of Glass” administration console.
- Easily move from tenant to tenant, without requiring tenant login credentials to quickly resolve service requests.
- Manage all users, mailboxes, licenses, devices and VMs across all tenants.
- Enable your IT administrators to be highly responsive and ensure fast turnaround time.
Push SaaS configuration changes across any number of tenants
- Ability to push multiple SaaS configuration changes and Polices to any number of tenants in just a few mouse clicks.
- Save SaaS service configurations and Policies as a template to ensure consistent and compliant configuration policies for all the end tenants managed by your team.
- Easily apply custom PowerShell scripts across any number of tenants.
Delegate granular IT administrator access rights across all Tenants, SaaS, and IaaS workloads
- Improve security with granular IT administrator access rights across one or many tenants.
- Enforce consistent administrative access rights across tenants.
- Reduce security risks while improving efficiency.
- Flexible access rights assignment to tenants, actions, and workloads allow for greater protection of data.
- Support for “co-managed” scenarios
Get full visibility into the SaaS and IaaS Tenants you manage
- View a single consolidated report to gain insight into your tenants usage, metrics and licensing
- Discover Cross-Tenant licensing metrics to optimize usage and limit unused licenses
- Gain valuable insight into all of your Tenant’s data to drive increased security and lower TCO of your Cloud Services